Friday, July 23, 2010

What has Envius Couture been doing?!

I know that is the question on everyones mind, due to the lack of blog post as of late. I truly apologize to you all for not being as active as we usual are. I hope that at the end of the day, you can understand and appreciate the changes being made. I have been in the lab creating the #DOPE-NESS that you love. I have been everywhere you can name (streets/club/bars/stores/schools) keeping us relevant. Envius Couture's (President) Jason has been "ALL IN" tying up any loose ends on the back end and making our business logistics, current. Jason and his wife just had their first baby (Mr. Chase Alexander).. I'm sure, I don't have to tell you how Jason's day to day life has made a drastic change.

Together we will continue to keep Envius Couture a "10" on the Freshness meter. To better help us do so, We also also like to welcome a new member to the Envius Couture family... Miss Kimberly Harris! Kimmy has come on board as our business administrator. She keeps the gears turning w/ an occasional, well deserved "Tongue Lashing" to keep us grounded.

So, you ask... What has Envius Couture been doing?
BUILDING A BRAND, LIFESTYLE AND HOUSEHOLD NAME FOR YOU!

Thanks and Stay Tuned...
Durran
Founder/Creative Director

No comments:

Post a Comment