Friday, May 21, 2010

Wale x Nike Zoom Trainer Huarache

The sneaker community can always count on Wale to unveil highly anticipated Nike sneakers months before they hit stores. This time around, Wale unveils an unseen colorway of the Nike Zoom Trainer Huarache. According to Mr. Folarin, this Zoom Trainer Huarache colorway is also set to drop Holiday 2010.

I attended the Rosa Acosta, Wale, and Young Dro party the other night with photographer/homie FreddyO in ATL. The funny this is, I was greeted by one of the party promoters from Certified Entertainment, and he is actually a TSG reader and community member by the name of Certified1. Anyhow, let me stay on track because this website is dedicated to sneakers. However, I must admit that the night was about networking, but I wasn’t mad at all seeing the super sexy Rosa Acosta in person. Thank God for women, and I’ll leave it at that.

As you can imagine, several celebrities were in attendance at the party, so check out the pics after the jump, and get a detailed look at Zoom Trainer Huarache.

Via: the shoe game

No comments:

Post a Comment